Software Test Engineer - Build Automated Test Suites, Code, Java Developer
Are you a Software Engineer with a strong interest in Test who's Built Automated Test Suites before?
Or an Automated Test Engineer who can code (preferably in Java) and enjoys building test suites not just using existing suites?
What's in it for you?
- Interesting project work combining your Test and Coding skills
- Progression route to Product Owner if of interest to you on this project or into other roles depending in where your interest sits
- Real investment in you to hit your goals
- Can code in a high level language, preferably Java
- Have developed using Automated Test Tools, any Automation Tool is welcomed (examples Selenium, Gatling, Appium, Taurus, Cucumber, Gherkin, Concordion etc.)
- Will benefit from experience of Test Automation Enhancements in roles
- Will have worked in Agile environment, preferably applying TDD principles
- Will have worked on development projects but advantageous for these to have covered Application / Web Services or Platforms
To avoid disappointment lets recap here, it is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineering in Testing and as such you need to be able to code as you will build the Automated Test Suite, without strong programming skills you can't be considered for this role.
There is strong progression route, really interesting project to get to grips with and you will join a highly successful and long established team who are supportive and enjoy pushing the boundaries of previous and future designs.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.