Do you enjoy working on complex interactive Web Applications from a Front-End perspective but still utilising your knowledge of full stack / OO Design?
This is a chance to work on new and next generation products in this space with a company offering structured training ( industry recognised ) and career investment in your growth.
- Use of modern frameworks such as AngularJS, AngularJS 2
- Nice to have any of: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Git, Gerrit, Jira, Jenkins CI, Node JS
- Have full SDLC experience / knowledge covering the likes of the Design stage, Coding, Implementation, Version Control, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration etc.
- Have experience of or knowledge of with a desire to work in an Agile environment, using Sprints, Scrums
- Have worked in a Live Production environment before
- Work with OpenSource in work and / or academically and / or for personal projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into Software Engineering in a business that will give you a platform to push forward from with structured training programme within a business known for developing talent and progressing from within.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.