Software Engineer - C# / C++ / C
Are you a Software Engineer looking for the chance to work on a wider variety of projects where you'll gain experience working with a range of clients?
I am currently recruiting for a Developer for a Dunfermline based client who specialise in managing development projects for clients across multiple industry sectors. As one of their Developers you will play a pivotal role during each stage of the software development lifecycle and get the chance to work on both one man and large scale projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate modular software against requirements specification
- Ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard including testing and debugging all software
- Create documentation of software, recording any defects, amendments and new features
- Liaise with clients to design specifications to ensure requirements are met
- Support less experienced colleagues, providing technical advice on any technical issues
- Play a key role in estimating project timescales and costs, allocating resource and ensuring any project changes are logged
- Experience working on the full software project lifecycle, with knowledge of OO design and development
- Advanced knowledge of at least two of the following languages: C#, C++, C
- Experience of embedded, real time development
- Experience working on projects with knowledge of planning and estimating projects
- Degree educated in a relevant Computer Science subject area
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of projects, gain experience working across multiple industry sectors and work for a company that really values its staff.
This role would be ideal for a Developer looking to take on more responsibility and broaden their knowledge of the development lifecycle. It's the ideal role for Fife based candidates but also an easy commute from Edinburgh, their office is a short walk from the train station with onsite parking also available to staff.
If you are a software engineer looking for the chance to cross train and up skill, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.