Do you want to be a Software Engineer working on Compilers, Domain Specific Language Editors and other high level tooling?
- The rise of popularity of compilers on the back of compiler specific modelling means this role may suit someone from an artificial intelligence, deep learning and machine learning degree (or equivalent) or career background however still happy to see people from Computer Science or Software Engineering degree (or equivalent) or career background or equivalent background
Do you want to work with exciting Tech on Interesting projects?
- Fintech right now is arguably one of the most exciting spaces you can work in the Tech scene.
Some of what is in it for you?
- Significant investment in you, industry recognised training and continuous mentoring and training through your career
- Interesting project work
- Culture that is open and honest, collaborative, supportive, encourages learning, the office is modern, the dress code is casual attire ( no business attire, you would feel out of place in a suit ) and it has chill out and conference / event areas
- Have multiple Full Stack SDLC under your belt with any high level language / modern object-orientated language but preferably Java
- Experience of Designing Any of the Following is a nice to have but you need an interest in this area:
- Model-based Editors
- Code Generators
- Development Tools ( Automatic Code Completion, Refactoring, Static Code Analysis, Code highlighting )
- To have experience or an interest in any of the following:
- Parallel Programming
- Language Design ( Functional Programming )
- Compiler Tool-Chains
- Domain Specific Modelling
- Heterogeneous Computing techniques
- Relevant Degree Background or Equivalent - in past PhD candidates, Masters candidates and those from Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning and Machine Learning degree background have done well but still very happy to speak with those from Software Engineering or Computer Science background
Please apply to hear more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.