Software Development Team Leader - C#
Looking for the opportunity to join a global business where, as a development team leader where you will be responsible for implementing practices including Agile?
Our client are currently looking for a Software Development Team Leader to join their team. They are looking for candidates with a strong background in C# development to drive the implementation of modern practices within the development team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects, overseeing the full project lifecycle from design to release, providing regular updates to stakeholders
- Continuously look for ways to improve quality and standards by identifying areas for development, process improvement or knowledge gaps in the team to ensure all work is completed to the highest standard
- Working closely with developers, product managers and BA's to design technical solutions, identifying any potential risks or issues
- Contributing to post implementation reviews of projects
- Managing a team of developers including, conducting 1-2-1's, allocating work load, identifying development and training needs within the team to ensure all members of staff have a clear progression path
- Strong background in C# Development
- Experience working in a technical leadership role on software development projects
- Hands on expertise of developing applications for both client and server side
- Strong understanding of SQL with relational DB experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead a team, mentoring staff and looking for ways to continuously improve
- Pro-active approach, identifying potential problems and identifying solutions to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
This is an excellent opportunity for a C# Developer to play a key leadership role in the development team whilst remaining in a hands on technical role. With a variety of interesting projects to work on, there are long term progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.