Our client, a market leader in their field, are looking to recruit a Software Developer to join their growing team based in Linlithgow. They are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology and progressing their career within a development role. In return, you'll play a key role in the business with the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on a number of varied projects.
Role responsibilities include:
* Work with colleagues across the business, in particular the marketing team to turn user requirements into UI and software designs
* Effectively communicate project timescale estimates to ensure customer expectations are managed appropriately
* Learn the product inside out, understand real life situations where the product is used and how features can be improved
* Contribute to the continuous development of products to meet changes in the market
* Ensure quality is at the forefront of all development work
* Strong analytical skills with experience of an object orientated language
* Degree educated in a computer science related subject
* Confident working to tight deadlines as part of a multi discipline team
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interpret business requirements and technical specifications
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Developer to work on a variety of business critical projects for a market leading company - if this role is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.