£21.46 - £26.88 per hour
about 2 months ago
Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Social Worker to work on a Mental Health Team in the Greater Manchester area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible
Salary: up to £21.46 - £26
The Care Coordinator will provide a comprehensive mental health service to adults of working age who experience severe mental health problems within the community. The practitioner will also: -
* Work collaboratively across a range of disciplines to continuously promote a 'needs based' approach to all service users.
* Promote an integrated approach to service delivery.
* Develop clear relapse recognition / prevention plans and share with MDT, service users and carers where appropriate
* Develop meaningful engagement with individuals who are often referred to as 'difficult to engage' and their families.
* The team will offer a five day service within the hours of 09.00hrs to 17.00hrs. Some flexibility will be necessary to provide planned interventions.
To act as Care Co-ordinator and to carry a caseload and work with evidence based interventions to include: -
* Assessment of need of the service user and carer
* Formulation of care plan
* Implementation of a plan of care for the service user in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, referring agent, family/carer and service user, where appropriate.
* Assessment and monitoring of risk,
* Formulation of risk within mental health assessment
To monitor, review and evaluate care in accordance with C.P.A policy
To liaise with all agencies, and members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the needs of the service user are met.
Establish and maintain communication with individuals and groups on the caseload about difficult or complex matters, in such a way as to overcome any problems in communication.
To supervise Community Support Workers / Junior staff as appropriate to implement elements of the care plan.
To maintain accurate, up to date electronic records of all service users referred and receiving assessment, care treatment and support.
To offer initial mental health and social care assessments to those newly referred to the service,
To participate in the CMHT's duty system on a Rota basis.
To work in a therapeutically informed way within the multi-disciplinary team with service users with complex personality disorders and severe and enduring mental health disorders.
To maintain a persistent approach to engagement where there are complex mental health difficulties.
To have the capacity to prioritise and work flexibly with MDT in order to respond to rapidly changing clinical needs.
To promote the physical health and well being of service users.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age