Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for Adult Social Workers to work on a Community Mental Health - CMHT Team for a NHS Trust in the Greater Manchester area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible and you will receive regular supervision and management/team support.
Salary: up to £25.00 an hour
You will complete risk assessments and you will also care coordinate within the Community Recovery Team.
Duties will include:
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults
* Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs
* Conducting Care Act assessments
* Assessing risk and managing it
* Negotiating the funding for services
* Working with carers and wider support networks
* Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations
* Keeping accurate records and writing high quality reports
* Helping services users with their recovery using an integrated Health and Social Care approach/Care Programme approach
* Arrange medical reviews
* See clients face to face in the community
The CMHT Social Worker:
* Must have mental health experience and Knowledge of legislation - predominately the Care Act
* Must be confident in managing their own time and caseload, with supervision of support workers
* Must be familiar with the PARIS system
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age