Search Consultancy, a leading Manchester-based healthcare recruitment business, is looking for qualified Social Workers to join a compassionate and collaborative MASH Team on a temporary basis for a local authority in the Greater Manchester area.. The Qualified Social Workers role is paid at £33 an hour and is available to begin immediately, so please apply today.
Due to the nature of the Social Worker role, candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services. This role is subject to Social Work England checks, DBS and reference checks.
You will receive a competitive hourly rate of pay plus:
A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work-related matters.
Weekly pay, without exception.
This position, based within the MASH Team will be doing the following:
* Being part of multi-agency setting to gather information to made well informed decision as part of screening process
* Take duty calls and process referrals from both professionals and members of the public
* Offer advice and guidance to professionals and families
* Have a good understanding of thresholds and be able to make well balanced recommendations ensuring the right service is provided at the right time
* Ensure child's voice is evidenced in practice
The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers across the UK.
If you're interested in this excellent Qualified Social Worker opportunity in North West England, then please apply online or contact Mike at Search Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age