Search Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Fostering Social Worker to act as a Senior Practitioner for Middlesbrough Council. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: £235.50 per day
* Providing support/supervision to foster carers
* Form F assessments
* Children and family assessments
* Undertaking Initial screening
* Assessing prospective foster carers
* Conducting initial visits
* Reg 24 assessments
* Taking cases to panel
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Viability assessments
* Connected persons assessments
* SGOs - Special Guardianship Orders
* PLO process
* Conducting duty tasks
* Assessment of kinship carers
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
This role is subject to Social Work England, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age