Search Consultancy are currently working on an exciting vacancy for Durham County Council. They are looking to recruit an experienced Adult's Social Worker to work in their Older Person's Locality Team. The role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £201 per day
* Undertake timely and appropriate assessments and support plans, in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of the individuals and carers.
* Ensure practice is underpinned by policy, procedures and code of conduct
* Promote strengths, agency, hope and self-determination in people using services, carers, families and communities
* and support them in raising their own challenges and finding solutions to inequality, social injustice and rights violations.
* Manage caseloads involving vulnerable service users and/or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
This role is subject to Social Work England, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age