Search Consultancy is working with an authority and a trust in Greater Manchester to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Community Mental Health Team on a temporary basis. Initially till the end of July with a possibility of this being extended further.
Responsibilities of the Community Mental Health role include:
* Contributing to ward based reviews and care planning of people in longer term hospital placements
* Participating as appropriate in admission to hospital, attending CPA meetings & participating in hospital discharge planning as needed
* Preparation of Mental Health Review Tribunal Reports as needed
* Assisting in duty cover to the team.
* Commissioning or variation of support packages via Local Authority where appropriate.
* Applicant will need to be adept at use of electronic systems of recording information as well as commissioning services.
Due to the nature of the role, the manager has specified that any applicants to this role must be experienced Social Workers with a background in Community Mental Health
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Mike Shaw at Search Consultancy Manchester for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age