Search Consultancy are currently working alongside South Tyneside Council to find an experienced Adult's Social Worker for their Older Person's Integrated Community Team. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £200.50
* Ensure a high quality of practice that promotes independence, recovery, choice and autonomy.
* Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front line team
* Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
* To demonstrate person centred working.
* To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
* Qualified as a social worker
* Social Work England registration
* Hold a full UK licence
South Tyneside, Tyne and Wear
£155 - £200.50 per day
6 months ago