Search Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Children's Worker to work as a Senior Practitioner in Durham's Families First Pre-Birth Team. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £235.50 per day
* Want to work intensively with families and promote the voice of the child
* Want to carry out meaningful and rewarding work which achieves the best outcomes for children.
* Are committed and driven to give families the best opportunities for change.
* Are able to understand children's needs while implementing plans to keep them safe and reach their potential
* Are able to understand complex family systems and formulate sound risk assessments
* Are able to be creative and support families to access the right services at the right time
* Are enthusiastic and motivated.
* Are extremely organised and have excellent planning skills.
* Are able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Are able to work independently.
* Build and maintain successful working relationships with colleagues from a wide range of agencies.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age