Search consultancy are currently looking to recruit an experienced Adults Social Worker for a vacancy in Darlington's Reablement Team. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £196 per day
* Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
* Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
* Carry out assessments in hospital
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
* Support the needs of the service user's carers
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age