Search Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Child Protection Social Worker to join Calderdale Council's Child Protection Team based in Hebden Bridge. The role will be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £25 per hour
The Social Worker:
* Must have post qualifying experience working within Frontline Children's Teams
* Have excellent Safeguarding knowledge
* Has experience working with Child Protection, Child in Need, PLO and Court processes
* Completing Children and family assessments, Risk assessments, Parenting assessments to expected timescales
* Have experience carrying a varied caseload
This role is subject to Social Work England, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age