Search Consultancy are currently working on an exciting vacancy for Stockton -on- Tees Council. We are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to work on their Permanence Team (0-13). The role will be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £199 per day
* Experience of undertaking accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families where their situation could be complex and high risk
* Experience of implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person centred planning principles and relevant procedures
* Experience of prioritising own workload, setting objectives and outcomes, and maintain accurate case records
* Experience of working in multi-disciplinary team to deliver social work services
* Experience of analysing and collating information, and writing reports appropriate to formal settings
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age