Search Consultancy are currently working with Durham County Council to find an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to work in their Affective Disorders Team. The role will be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £201 per day
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing Mental Health Act reports
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age