Search Consultancy are currently working alongside Durham County Council to find an experienced Children's Social Worker to work as a Senior Practitioner in their Families First Teams. This will be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible and there are multiple locations available.
Pay rate: Up to £235 per day
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age