Local Authrority Designated Officer (LADO)
Search consultancy are currently searching for an Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) to work for Redcar and Cleveland Council. The role will be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £242 per day
Requirements of the LADO:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
* Ability to ensure compliance with the law in key areas such as health and safety, as well as professional and ethical frameworks
* Knowledge of managing the allegations process
* Ability to chair, lead and facilitate meetings. knowledge of how to manage the allegation process
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age