Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£155 - £201 per annum
over 1 year ago
Search Consultancy are currently working with Middlesbrough Council to find experienced Social Workers for their Adult's Access Safeguarding Team. The role willl be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Salary: Up to £201 per day
The successful Social Worker will be required to undertake care act assessments, support planning, reviews, MCA and best interest meetings.
Duties of this Adult Safeguarding role:
* To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
* To undertake best interest decision making, including convening and chairing best interest meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practice requirements
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Full UK licence holder
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age