Search Consultancy are currently working with an IFA in the North East to find an experienced Fostering Social Worker. The role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Salary: Up to £25 per hour
Skills and Abilities:
* Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
* Experience of court work
* Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
* Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age