Search consultancy are currently looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker for Gateshead Referral and Assessment Team.
Pay rate: Up to £216.73 per day
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* To undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, health & care professionals council codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures and guidance
* To develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker
* To work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services
* To work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age