Search Consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to join the Child Protection and Court Team within a Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area. The ideal candidate must be an experienced manager with extensive previous experience of managing a team of Social Workers, ideally on an Child Protection team. They are offering up to £40 an hour for the right candidate.
Benefits of this role:
* Stable management offering support and guidance
* Potential for long term contract
* Experienced and enthusiastic team
* Excellent transport links
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Managing a team of Social Workers and providing regular supervision both formally and informally
* Working in partnership with other agencies
* Managing the allocation of work to appropriate staff and allocating resources
* Communicating with service users, their families, foster carers and relevant members of their support network, colleagues and other agencies clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line management post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £200 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age