Search Consultancy are currently working alongside Wakefield Council to find a Safeguarding Children Partnership Manager. The role will be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Negotiable depending on experience
* Provide strategic and operational management to a multi-disciplinary team
* Fulfill the requirements set out in the governments Working Together to Safeguard Children strategy
* Managing the work of the business team
* Processing of Serious Case Reviews
* Coordinating WSCP forums and chairing multi agency meetings in relation to operational safeguarding issues
* Providing advice and guidance on all safeguarding matters
* You will need to have a detailed knowledge and understanding in the field of safeguarding children and child protection
* Extensive experience of managing the risk of harm to individuals and the wider community within a safeguarding and public protection context
* Experience in managing practitioners involved in safeguarding, who work with vulnerable young people and effectively manage the additional demands this puts on them
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age