Search Consultancy are looking for an experienced MASH Team Manager to work for Redcar & Cleveland Council. The role will be on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
The role is to support the South Tees Multi-Agency Children's Hub service manager to deliver an efficient and effective first contact point for all enquiries and referrals into the children and families service; including the provision of accurate and timely information, advice and guidance, and referrals to the appropriate level of service from early help to specialist and safeguarding provision.
* Holding supervision
* Prioritising and allocating workload's within the team
* Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
* Good knowledge of child protection legislation
* Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
* Quality assuring cases and practice
Candidates must have:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age