Search is recruiting for one of our clients within the rail industry who is looking for a Customer Service/Social Media Assistant to join their company.
Customer Service/Social Media - Temp ongoing
Full time hours working shifts across 7 days so must be flexible
Based in York
The position is to assist the team during an extremely busy period and some of the daily duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming messages to ensure all responses to company standard.
- Updating social media sites with updates on travel and other information
- Liaising with customers regarding queries, claims and complaints ensuring they are dealt within efficiently and inline with company guidelines.
- Produce reports regarding the effectiveness of social media
- Supporting other teams if required.
- Ad hoc duties as required
The role requires someone who is proactive, resilient and flexible individual. Must be very customer focused with strong communication skills both verbal and written and able to deal with a wide range of queries efficiently.
It is essential that the successful candidate is computer literate with working knowledge of Facebook/Twitter and has a high attention to detail
For more information regarding this position please contact Nicola Meston at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age