Are you excited by the opportunity to create engaging content, manage social media platforms and channels, balance paid and unpaid campaigns, and manage a collection of meaningful data - and be paid up to £25,000 for it? If so, this full-time Edinburgh-based role as a Social Media Coordinator could be for you.
What we're looking for:
You'll need to have a least two years' experience in Social and Digital Media to apply for this Social Media Coordinator role paying up to £25,000 per year.
For the time being, you'll be remote-working due to COVID-19. After that, you'll join an inclusive and collaborative office at St Andrews Square, Edinburgh. You'll need to be committed to the company's journey and values, able to fulfil Social Media campaigns for a range of clients and be client-focused and able to formalise a robust creative strategy. Can you build systems, processes and demonstrate a commercial output from Social?
We're especially looking for:
● Leadership in developing this area of the business to align with other departments.
● Experience in copywriting and writing for Social and understanding social algorithms.
● The confidence to execute cross-platform strategies to a high quality.
● An ability to create a paid advertising framework for Social Media ads.
The successful candidate will get an initial three-month contract on a reduced-base salary. All going well, after three months you'll become a full-time member of their welcoming team alongside a competitive salary.
Other company benefits include:
● Acceptance into a new revenue-share scheme.
● An opportunity to flourish in a fast-growing company with tangible employee values.
If you have a minimum of two years' relevant Social and Digital Media experience and think you'd be a good fit for an innovative and growing company, please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.