Snr Fractals Java Developer - Senior Java Software Engineer - Java 8, OO, TDD, CI, parallel programming
A role working in Fractals, needing good knowledge of parallel programming is always going to be juicy technically.
The right candidate for this will:
- relish the opportunity for challenging work
- welcome support in your continued technical growth
- enjoy Parallel Programming and Fractals
- want to work with modern methodologies, modern processes, a creative environment, want to be with a company investing in technology and staff
What my client offer in return:
- interesting work
- progression route
- supportive environment in which to learn and to help others learn
- relaxed environment of like minded technical enthusiasts
- Training, hackathons, projects, streamed conferences/talks, events in house etc.
What you should bring to the table:
- Multiple Java SDLC under your belt
- Right attitude to thrive here which is technical enthusiasts who wants interesting work and loves to work in an environment that encourages continuous learning no matter what level you are at
- You will be confident in OO programming and either use or understand modern methods such as Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience or Parallel programming concepts is useful but knowledge of is essential
To hear more please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.