Smart Meter Trainer & Assessor £35k Bedfordshire
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading organisation as a Trainer and Assessor within the Smart Metering sector at our centres.
* Teaching Award and Assessors Award desirable but we can support the employee to gain these.
* Experience in Smart Meter Training & Assessing desirable
* Must have relevant ACS gas certificates and be MOCOPA and NSAP qualified to single phase, single off three phase and preferably 3 phase.
* Positive, friendly and supportive attitude to delivering training.
* Confident delivering to groups in both classroom and workshop environment.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
* Plan and develop physical and training resource for the (smart) meter installation programme on an ongoing basis.
* Provide training and assessment of candidates in scopes for which personal competence has been achieved.
* Maintain a friendly and professional manner with the candidates.
* Liaise with Line Manager with regard to any problems regarding technical resources, course structure and candidates.
* Liaise with Administration Director with regard to any problems regarding non-technical resources, candidate paperwork and candidates.
* Invigilate where required and handle oral questions.
* Process and maintain candidate assessment paperwork in an organised manner.
* Interview potential candidates.
* Promote the company and its range of courses.
* Develop skills and update knowledge in order to increase scopes in which training and assessment can be provided.
* Liaise with Line Manager and Administration Director with regard to any problems regarding the course scheduling.
* Liaise with Line Manager with regard to development of courses & course training material
* Prepare/tidy training and assessment areas. Also ensure these areas are kept safe and secure.
* Attend regular team meetings & ensure all action points are fulfilled.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a number of rewarding employee benefits including, 24 days holiday in addition to the standard 8 bank holidays, we also offer you an additional paid holiday day for your birthday. We also offer a workplace pension scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.