Are you an Insurance Trainer / Coach? Looking for your next move in the training field with an organisation who will allow autonomy and a clear focus on future strategy.
Our Client, one of the leading Skills and coaching businesses in the UK are looking to add to there current specialist team based in Manchester but with a broader UK outlook, for a Trainer, coach and Skills specialist within the General Insurance market knowledge who can coach & provide guidance to some of the largest Insurance employers in the sector.
You role will include coaching and supporting apprentices to ensure all requirements are met throughout their training programme.
Your duties & responsibilities will include but by no means be limited to:
* Coaching and Mentoring apprentices in the workplace
* Support remote & face to face teaching & learning
* Proactively engage and mentor employers/managers
* Manage your own diary
* General Insurance background
* Strong communication & IT skills
* Highly organised, able to utilise own initiative
* CII qualified - Ideally as a minimum
* Desirable skills:
* TAQA qualified or assessor qualification
* Coach & mentoring skills
In return our client offers a structured career development & progression plan
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.