About this role
Search Construction is currently working with a number of high-profile clients who are working on a wide range of exciting new projects in 2024 throughout Edinburgh, Lothians and Borders areas.
Search Construction has requirements for experienced Skilled Operatives. The Skilled Operatives are required for a major project based in the east of Edinburgh.
Successful Candidates must have
* A valid CSCS card
* Experience of using power tools, hammers and skill saws
* Be able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
* Be reliable and hard workers and be wanting to work the hours required
* Be used to working in all weathers
* Provide 2 working references
General Site Duties
* lifting and carrying of Steel pipes weighing around 25 kilo
* Assisting with assemble of Steel pipes
* General tidy up of site
* Other associated tasks relating to the project
* Due to the timescales of the project successful candidates will be required to work Monday to Sunday 7 days a week
* The duration of the assignment will be around 10 - 14 weeks
* The Pay Rate is negotiable and there will be an overtime rate paid for working Saturday and Sunday
* Please check public transport is available from your location on a Saturday and Sunday
* Free parking on site
Please call Eddie Robertson on 0131 718 8081 or 07833 404 774 for further information, alternatively please apply direct or sending you're CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Construction & Property
14 March 2024
Learn more about a career in Construction & Property
A highly skilled industry like construction and property needs an experienced hand. We can help you navigate your career, whether you’re just starting out or are already working in the field.