Job Title - Skilled Operators - Timber Industry
Location - Cambuslang
Job Type - Permanent Role
Salary - £19,344 per annum
Hours of Work - Monday - Friday 2.30pm - 10.30pm
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working in Partnership with CCG (OSM) Ltd on a new and exciting opportunity for a Skilled production operators that has arisen within the company due to growth within the Scottish Construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Health & Safety Knowledge & Awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- Timber frame knowledge
- Able to read fabrication drawings
- Good level of computer & CNC operating skills
- Paslode gun trained
- Flexible approach to required production tasks
- Willing to work as part of team
- Working on production line
- Preparing window & external door openings
- Manufacturing timber frame wall panel "sub assembly" components
- Operating automated "Framing Station" - training will be provided
- Installing windows and external doors
- Using vacuum lifts for installation (training will be provided)
- Completing window / external door ingoe reveals
- General housekeeping duties
- Previous experience as bench joiner / joists / roofing mate / time served in construction industry
- Excellent & Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Medical Insurance,
- Death & Service Cover,
- 31 Days holiday per annum (Note: Glasgow Fair & Christmas will be 2 week mandatory shut down respectively - 4 week in total)
**Training will be carried out before the commencement of the project in September.
Training hours will be Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Candidates MUST be prepared to transfer to BACKSHIFT hours from September.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.