About this role
Freelance Civil Site Supervisor
Contract length: On-Going
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Civil Site Supervisor to join our team and oversee the delivery of a range of civil engineering projects in the Fraserburgh area. As a Civil Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed to the highest standards, within budget, and on time. You will also be responsible for managing a team of site operatives and ensuring their safety and welfare.
* Oversee the delivery of civil engineering projects from start to finish.
* Manage a team of site operatives.
* Ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standards, within budget, and on time.
* Implement and enforce site safety procedures.
* Monitor and report on health and safety performance
Skills and Experience
* Experience as a Civil Site Supervisor a must
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong leadership and team management skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* A strong commitment to health and safety
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Construction & Property
20 December 2023
Your consultant is
Associate Recruitment ConsultantGet in touch
Plant Vehicle Marshall
£20 - £21 per hour + LONG TERM WORK
2 x Groundworkers Required
FLT Warehouse Operative
Yard Operative / Material Controller
£33000 - £35000 per annum
£18.00 - £22.00 per hour
Learn more about a career in Construction & Property
A highly skilled industry like construction and property needs an experienced hand. We can help you navigate your career, whether you’re just starting out or are already working in the field.