Working alongside an established, and developing, Multi Utility contractor in Lincolnshire we're looking to help them recruit an experienced Multi Utilities Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have gas, water, and electrical installation knowledge on residential and/or commercial projects as well as on public highways. The main responsibilities will include:
* Overall supervision of a number of civils site crews carrying out civils works on underground utilities
* Working off client job packs and ensuring works are completely safely to time and budget targets
* Compliance with Company/Legislative Health , Safety and Environmental policies
* Completing all works to the required Company, Client and local authorities standards
* Compliance with road opening licenses
* Compliance with road works Signing , lighting and guarding
* The Excavation and Reinstatement of the public highway and private land
* The teams daily work site progress
* The timely updating of electronic/paper job packs
* The good upkeep of issued vehicle, plant/equipment
* The Liaison with affected third parties
In order to be successful in the position we would expect you to have at least 2 years' experience of a similar role, hold CSCS, NRSWA, and SMSTS/SSSTS tickets, be computer literate, and be prepared to travel. Of course you should have the appropriate technical knowledge to undertake the installation work, as allocated, of new connections in the contestable market. Knowledge of plant, excavations and civils works also desired along with a 'can do' attitude.
For more information please contact James Ranson on 0113 308 8075
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.