Supervisor/Site Manager required to supervise and manage social housing, affordable housing and public building repairs, maintenance and upgrading contracts. North East contractor urgently requires supervisor/manager to take the lead on ongoing and scheduled projects.
- Working with public sector clients
- Working on public sector housing and public buildings
- Working on repairs, maintenance and upgrading and contracts
- Supervising and managing various trades
- Managing Health & Safety on site
- Liaising with stakeholders on plans, progress and completion
- Reporting to construction manager
- SSSTS or SMSTS required
Please contact David at Search immediately to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Alternatively, please send your CV for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.