We're currently recruiting for a permanent Static M&E Site Supervisor based at Cranfield University in Cranfield, Bedford MK43. The full-time role pays up to £41,000, and you'll be reporting directly to the site contract manager.
Our client has been delivering Facilities Management (FM) services to customers throughout the UK for almost 20 years. They directly employ over 900 staff across the UK, providing bespoke support services to customers in the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors.
As a Site Supervisor, you'll be expected to:
● Assist in supervising the HVAC contract, including PPM planning, reactive tasks management and supervision of six staff members.
● Liaise with clients/stakeholders.
● Supervise planned maintenance via the FSI Concept Evolution CAFM system.
● Supervise SLAs and KPIs, all health and safety on-site, and statutory compliance.
Who are they looking for?
An expert in facilities management, you'll have a passion for engineering, either as a mechanical design engineer or mechanical engineer. You'll have qualifications in one or more of the following HVAC disciplines: combustion/heating, refrigeration, HVAC and electrical/controls, and will have previous supervision experience, ideally with a management qualification. You'll also be IT literate, with working knowledge of MS Office.
You'll be required to be on call one in every five weeks. You'll also need:
● Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
● Health and safety qualifications.
● Experience in FSI Concept Evolution CAFM system (ideally).
● Motivation, commitment and dedication to achieving excellence.
What do they offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, they provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative, inclusive and considerate work environment.
If you're committed to working to the best of your ability every day, please reach out to Tomas on Tomas.Lilley@search.co.uk or send over your email using the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.