The residential market in Yorkshire is currently very busy and a large number of contractors are benefiting. One such contractor, with a busy satellite office in East Leeds, is at the point where they need to start growing their team and one of the first positions that has been highlighted is that of a Site Supervisor.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for up to 4 or 5 gangs of workers plus subbies engaged on a variety of schemes including drainage, section 38, paving, kerbing, surfacing, routine maintenance, and fencing / walling / general structures.
To be successful in the role you will need to provide a CV that can demonstrate:
* Experience of working in a similar environment
* A commitment to health and safety
* Holding tickets that include SMSTS / SSSTS, CSCS / CPCS, and First Aid
* Computer literacy with an understanding of programming
* An ability to read drawings
* Basic setting out skills
* A basic understanding of cost control and working to budget
For more information please call James Ranson on 0113 308 8075
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.