Senior SRE or SRE level
Would you like to work in a fast-moving environment that isn't afraid to change things to make them better?
Are interested in distributed systems and working with high scale services?
Do you want to add to and be part of a strong community around SRE and the associated practices?
It is fair to say SRE TEAMS work is KEY to the success of the modern development practices of this forward thinking internet economy.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fantastic culture of autonomy, continuous learning, modern best practice adoption, transparency and trust to work in
- Work itself is interesting
- Shift work is limited - 1 in 5 with additional allowance
- Opportunity to grow and progress
- Good bonus structure on top of base and shift allowance
BIT MORE ON THE ROLE:
Site Reliability Engineering for my client is someone from an Ops perspective / Monitoring Systems / Linux Administration / maybe even DevOps that take an engineering-based approach to achieving high availability / maximum availability and to solving operations problems:
- You like Linux infrastructure
- You like seeing how the big complicated thing works and working on complex problems
- You like scale and you gain great satisfaction from making it better
- Your proactive and identify service problems and areas for improvement and we help implement solutions
- Consistently find ways to improve organizational health, push a growth mind-set
A SUCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Be strong in Linux, either from SRE, Sys Admin, Monitoring or DevOps perspective
- Have monitoring experience with any monitoring tool such as Pager Duty or Monitis or Nagios or mPulse or Victor Ops or cacti or pandora or zenos or zabbix etc.
- Have an interest in cloud or better yet, experience with cloud, AWS a bonus
- Be able to Script in any scripting language but Java or Python preferred
- Get scale and want to work in fast paced, ship code anytime, modern environment
Please apply to hear more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.