Site Reliability Engineer
Do you want to work for a true Disruptor in the market where what you develop is Reshaping a Market we all rely on?
Do you believe in Automation to support a culture that offers Freedom and Autonomy to Scale quickly?
What is in it for you?
- Progression route and support to hit your goals
- You are building and Operating Reliable, High-Performance, High Availability, Secure & Scalable Systems
- Invest In Modern Tech Stacks and in your Continuous Training & Personal Growth
- Interesting and Modern Ops Environment / DevOps Environment
- Investing in Cloud
- Use Microservices
- Work closely with Developers a SME and advise them on best route to avoid future issues
- Creating re-usable Tools, Infrastructure and Automation
- Influence future tech adoption as Subject Matter Expert in SRE
- Must have experience of Azure, without it unfortunately you can't be progressed for this role
- Will be working as either a DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) working on most if not all of:
- Deployment & Release of scaled agile applications
- Performance Engineering / Performance Improvement
- Monitoring Systems
- Continuous Improvement
- Will have worked with or have an understanding of Microservices ( Docker & Kubernetes experience highly advantageous )
- Have worked with Scaled Agile Applications from an Ops perspective, advantageous if these where MS Stack Applications using C#
- Will have strong scripting skills with a background in automation ( desirable to have PowerShell )
- Will have monitored systems ( ideally Azure Monitoring but flexible on this )
- Can be strong in Linux or Windows but as the Tech Stack here is MS its advantageous to have some Windows experience though not essential
To hear more on this career enhancing opportunity please apply.