Search are seeking a Site Manager to work with a well established Ground Works contractor with 2 decades experience in the delivery of projects across Central Scotland.
The business enjoys a high volume of projects and pipeline across West Central Scotland, delivering works up to £2m in value for a range of repeat business clients.
To be considered for the site manager position you will need to demonstrate extensive experience within the ground works / civil engineering environment. Ideally you will:
- Demonstrate experience of managing all site paperwork
- The ability to drive operations to meet programmes
- Client management credentials - able to chair key stakeholder meetings
- Hold SMSTS, CSCS , First Aid
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of plant operations
- Be IT Literate and a strong written and verbal communicator
This role offers the right candidate a permanent opportunity to join a quality business.
If you are interested in discussing in detail please do not hesitate to get in touch directly for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.