Site Manager - Housing Open Market Development - Macclesfield
* Are you looking to work with the nations leading house builder?
* Are you experienced managing sites of 50units+?
* Are you looking to work with a contractor who pride themselves offering high quality affordable houses?
* Are you looking to work with a company who regularly win NHBC awards?
Our leading North West client has been recently awarded new exciting project in South Cheshire - we are seeking experienced Site Managers based on site, managing turnkey schemes.
* Plan and organise all labour on site, including sub-contractors
* Quality control
* Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site
* Setting out and facilitating work for all direct and indirect labour
* Maintaining high safety standards
* Keeping site records and registers up to date
* Keep records and maintain electronic filing system
* Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour
* Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit
* Protect the public for our works
* Project a professional image to all.
* Complete reports/paperwork as and when required
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Wyn at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.