Site Manager - Housing Open Market Developments - Manchester
* Are you looking to work with the nations leading house builder?
* Are you looking to work with a contractor who pride themselves offering high quality open market & affordable houses?
* Are you experienced managing sites with weekly handover 2 units?
* Do you have timber frame experience?
Our leading North West client has been recently awarded new exciting project in Manchester area- we are seeking experienced Site Managers based on site, managing turnkey schemes.
* Plan and organise all labour on site, including sub-contractors
* Quality control
* Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site
* Setting out and facilitating work for all direct and indirect labour
* Maintaining high safety standards
* Keeping site records and registers up to date
* Keep records and maintain electronic filing system
* Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour
* Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit
* Protect the public for our works
* Project a professional image to all.
* Complete reports/paperwork as and when required
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Wyn at Search 0161 926 2525
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.