Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Healthcare, Pension
about 1 year ago
Site Manager - FM
Mercedes Benz - Milton Keynes
£40,000 is of offer for a Facilities Site Manager at Mercedes Benz in Milton Keynes. Seeking a Site Manager with proven FM & Supervisory HVAC / Building experience.
* Base Salary: Up to £40,000
* Working a Shift Pattern, 4 days on, 4 days off, 07:00 to 19:00 (no nights)
* Private Healthcare (can be upgraded for Children and Partners)
* Dental Care
* Free Eye Test Plan
* Life Insurance
* Sick Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Discount on certain VW Vehicle
* Discounts o High Street Shops, Travel, Dining
As a Facilities Site Manager you will be…
* Responsible for the H&S of the site team on a day to day basis.
* Work closely with the Senior Management to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
* Support engineering team in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
* Have a good working knowledge of the client's expectation of delivery.
* Responsible for Statutory compliance and SFG20 task completion and record keeping.
* Ensure engineers are fully equipped to carry out daily tasks.
* Plan PPM schedules for site to ensure an even workload in conjunction with the Senior Manager.
* Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with SFG20 Specification.
* Responsible for the sign off of PPM and work related documentation on site CAFAM system.
* Carry out Quality checks on PPM tasks and sub-contractors.
* Assist with Point of Work Risk Management and RAMS reviews.
* Responsible for "day to day" Man Management/Team Development.
* Disciplinary and Conflict management.
* Assist the senior managers to ensure all clients buildings have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
Supervisory experience within a HVAC /Building Services led business is essential!
For more information regarding this Facilities Site manager opportunity please apply or alternatively contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy,
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.