Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
car/ allowance + Bens
Search are seeking an experienced house building site manager to join a leading builder / developer in Aberdeen. As a business with a strong footprint in the North of Scotland and a reputation for delivery of quality homes across a wide range our client can offer security, career progression and job satisfaction.
The site manager will hold accountability for:
* Management of operational team to ensure effective delivery of pre-agreed targets for:, Quality and Health & Safety, Financial & operational performance, Customer satisfaction
* Effective and efficient resource management:
* Delivery of accurate & timeous project information, demonstrating variance of cost of additional works; prelims; dayworks; labour; plant and material to Construction Manager.
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external project teams to maximise success of projects within your area of responsibility and positively impact on customer satisfaction.
Essential Technical Expertise:
* Evidence of ability to effectively manage multi-trade construction team and deliver projects on time; budget; safety and quality and customer service
* Microsoft office skills
* 5 day CITB
* 3 day First Aid Certificate
* Black CSCS Card
The successful candidate will befit from a comprehensive remuneration package that will include:
* Competitive Salary in line with experience
* Bonus Scheme
* Generous Holiday Entitlement
* Life Assurance
* Company Car / Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Staff House Discount
* Flexible Benefits Package
To discuss get in touch ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.