Are you an ambitious and capable construction site manager? , Do you have experienced gained within the Main Contractor environment? Is stability, longevity and progression within a professional environment important to you?
Our client is a multifaceted contracting business with 25 years of delivery experience within the commercial interior fit out sector. The business defines itself through quality, collaboration and transparency; this has allowed growth to £30m T/O per annum across the UK.
An excellent opportunity exists for an ambitious site manager to join the business on a permanent basis. Looking after new build projects from £2m - £10m the client is seeking an individual with demonstrable experience in full delivery of projects.
To be considered you will need to:
* Hold a relevant construction / Civil Engineering qualification (Ideally to Degree level or equivalent)
* Have demonstrable experience in managing new build projects within a main contractor environment
* Demonstrate a stable permanent work history
* Hold SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certifications
* Demonstrate sound understanding of programming
With live and up coming projects across the central belt this is a great time to join a growing company that can offer a professional work environment, career progression and development.
Salary is neg DOE + comprehensive benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.