Search Construction have an excellent long term freelance assessment for a site manager in Glasgow city centre. Working on a major commercial new build project, this role will run for at least 12 months and offers the opportunity to be involved in the delivery of a high value high profile project.
We are seeking a site management professional with extensive demonstrable experience within the main contracting environment. You will need to demonstrate knowledge, experience and a track record of managing a wide range of large subcontract packages from enabling, RC Frame, Stair cores and floor slabs through to external envelope and internal fit out later in the programme.
To be considered, you will have;
* Tenure within a main contracting environment
* Experience in delivering projects valued £50m +
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid (Essential)
* Temp works coordinator (Would be of advantage)
* Appointed person for lifting operations (Would be of advantage)
* Relevant qualification within civil engineering or construction discipline
This assignment is scheduled to commence in March and offers a great long term opportunity for the right person. Pay rates are doe with opportunity for overtime where required. To discuss, get in touch directly or send an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age