Site Manager required for a rip out, refurbish and reinstate project in the centre of Edinburgh. My client is a specialist contractor that has extensive experience of working in various heritage projects that require excellent organisation, traditional construction methods and high quality workmanship throughout. An experienced site manager is urgently required for a prestigious leisure project in Edinburgh City Centre.
- First Aid
- Excellent communication skills to ensure building occupiers and visitors are aware of the scope of works
- Managing Health & Safety in a "live site" environment
- Managing ongoing works within a "live site" environment
- Managing multi trades in a confined environment
- Managing output and quality of works on site
- Rip out, refurbishment and reinstatement projects (particularly high quality joinery finishing)
- Reporting to contracts manager
Please phone David at Search Consultancy immediately to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Alternatively, please send your current CV for consideration. If this role does not suit your experience but you are interested in planning your next career move in the building industry, please contact Search Consultancy to make us aware of your requirements.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age