Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Perth & Kinross, Scotland
Car Allowance + Bens
4 months ago
Search are working with a long established, quality driven, high specification, low volume residential builder / developer. The business prides itself on the delivery of a high end product which provide unique, beautifully designed homes across a wide range.
The Site Manager will be responsible for delivering on site construction of developments from site set up to customer handover ensuring performance against build programme and the highest quality standards.
The Site Manager will demonstrate
* A proven track record in timber framed private house building
* Stable tenures of employment within recognised residential new build businesses
* Be a joiner to trade with excellent technical knowledge of timber frame construction
* SMSTS 5 Day Cert
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Scaffold Inspection
* Proficiency in relevant IT Packages - word, Excel, Outlook
This role is unique in that it offers work / life balance with genuine site hours being Monday to Friday 8;00am to 4:30pm. In addition a generous remuneration is offered:
* £50 - £52K Basic Salary
* Company pension scheme.
* Company car or car allowance.
* Death in service benefit.
* Critical illness cover.
To discuss this opportunity in detail please get in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.