2 months ago
Search are currently working on an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client for Site manager in Glasgow city centre. You will be working for a subcontractor on large commercial build carrying out structural steel work and metal decking.
The project will be for a minimum of 20 weeks with a contract secured in the North of Scotland in March after project completed successfully. Our client will be looking to start the successful candidate immediately.
Working hours on site are 7.30 -18.00 Monday to Friday. Potential weekend work to be discussed after commencement. Their will be a competitive Hourly rate dependant on experience.
- SMSTS Minimum SVQ Level 4 is essential
- Ideally 3 day first aid and crane supervisor/AP card but not essential.
To be successful in your application you need the below;
- Ability to run a team effectively and be able to complete online reports as per Main contractor's specification.
- Competent in IT (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience working alongside a tier one, main contractor.
- Background in structural Steel works and proven track record in Managing steel work projects.
- Day to day running of site activities.
- Health and Safety RAMS updated accordingly.
- Ordering and receiving materials.
- Management of on site labour including inductions and Toolbox talk.
- Attending Project Meetings
To apply, Please can you send your CV to Ewan.email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age